Saturday, March 7, 2009

Playing with Ali and Andy



Life has been pretty busy lately. I was called as the Young Women's President and it is taking me a while to get my arms wrapped around that. I usually have 3 to 5 things a week I need to do for YW's. We just hosted a Stake Dance, had a snow trip, a baptism temple trip, New Beginnings and I think that's all the big things for a few weeks. Then there is Mutual, Missionary Correlation, Ward Council, PPI, BYC, Presidency meeting, board meeting, class presidency meetings, visits with the girls and in-actives, etc.

I get to watch Andrew every other Monday when Sarah goes and works at Ali's school. Andy has gotten to know me better and is happy when we get to play. I probably spoil him by holding him too much but I'm the grandma, it's my job. He is such a sweet boy. He loves his sister. And as you can see in the picture, his sister kinda loves him too.

Sarah and John went to dinner and to see "Wicked" so we had an at home date. We watched Horton Hears a Who, ate burritos, played Guess Who and read a great book called "Diary of a Worm" Andy even tried to turn the pages.

We all had a fun night.

1 comment:

Mike S. said...

Congratulations on the new calling! What fun and what a blessing it is to spend so much time with and serving the great youth. We miss you!