Tuesday, May 20, 2008

April vacation to Utah and Idaho

It all started in Utah. . .

We flew to Salt Lake and we were able to attend General Conference. We also watched the boys so Amy & Stephen could go to a session. Then we had a few wonderful days of playing.

We got to go to Grant's school and he showed us all around. He goes to the library, gym, and computer lab. He is almost done with kindergarten. Next year he will be a big first grader. Here he is at his desk. While we were there Grant lost his second tooth. I took a video of him explaining the whole process.
The boys loved climbing on grandpa. Lincon loves grandpa king. My first grandchild that doesn't love me the best. I guess it was bound to happen.
Amy and Stephen are such cute parents and we had a wonderful time with them.
PS This multiple picture thing has me stumped. Any help as to arranging them let me know.

No comments: