Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Weekend with Ali

Ali came to visit for the weekend. I picked her up on Saturday after she did her chores. We played with the doll house, which she calls "Kendall's dollhouse". Mike says it's good that she came to play so I don't have to play with the dollhouse by myself. I have to admit I have. Next we played Jumpin' Monkeys and then Grandpa took us to Shari's for dinner. Ali was so excited



because she got to choose where ever she wanted to go. When we got home Ali showed me her trick. (see picture). She is in the back window of the car. Ali is such a joy to have around. She is always giggling, singing and whistling. She whistled "Zippity-Do-Dah" all the way home from Shari's. Of course I can't whistle that well, but Mike was even impressed. That night she sang herself to sleep.
Sunday she came to church with us. We even went to Primary and learned that L. Tom Perry was born in Logan just like she was and he went to the same college as her dad.
After church we played and watched movies and waited for Mom and Dad to come for dinner. Ali loves playing grandpa's harmonica. She made up a song and played it over and over. It took me three video tries to finally get her to let me record it. Sarah had to present her as the great Alicyn Love playing the harmonica song. We had a wonderful time.








4 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm glad the dollhouse is being used, even if it is by you Bonnie! Actually it was Maelen's but Kendall played with it way more than Maelen. I'm sure they would both play with it if they could play with Ali!

Ron and Ginny said...

I love the dollhouse, too, and loved playing with it with Kendall. Now I have to come to Oregon to play with it. YIIIKES!

Ron and Ginny said...

That was the best song and such a cute great-grandchild. You are great, Ali.

Melissa Nielsen said...

She is so cute. It looked like she was dancing an Irish jig.